CANTO to host 35th Annual Conference and Trade Exhibition
Businesses and individuals are invited to CANTO’s 35th Annual Conference and Trade Exhibition (CANTO 2019), which will be held from July 21-24, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency.
CANTO will explore the theme “Transition to a Digital Region – Opportunities and Challenges” with key telecom and ICT experts from over 130 countries.
Deliberations along the captioned theme will contribute to improving the state of our region and by extension the world through the harnessing of the value added from digital transformation, both for business and society, while identifying the challenges to be overcome in order to deliver premium customer value in an equalized digitally transformed ecosystem.
The conference segment of the event will be guided by the theme ‘Transitioning to a Digital Region – Opportunities and Challenges’, and its emergence as a key driver of sweeping change in the world around us.
The telecommunications industry is at the forefront of this transformation, both as an industry witnessing large-scale change in its market environment and as a key driver of worldwide digitalization.
The Expo element will showcase technological innovations which will assist in advancing the digitalization of the region.
From eight members to a whopping 130+ members this is a major milestone for CANTO, a Caribbean and Latin American focused Association with a global perspective.
CANTO 2019 will feature :-
- Over 500 C- Level delegates
- Over 20 conference tracks focused on ‘Transitioning to a Digital Region – Opportunities and Challenges
- Over 50 booths featuring industry leading companies from around the world
- Caribbean ICT Ministerial Round Table and Breakfast Meetings
- Regulators and Operators Forum
- Small Operator Round Table (Opportunities and Challenges)
- Caribbean Women in ICT Breakfast Meeting
- GSMA Mobile Training
For more information on CANTO 2019 visit https://www.canto.org/annualconference/