Five fitness channels on YouTube you should check out
If you can’t afford to go to the gym or don’t have time to go to one, working out at home is the only option. Working out in the comfort of your home has become so much easier with the plethora of workout videos online. From Zumba to floor exercises, you could pretty much find anything to suit your needs. Youtube is home to many of these workout videos and in this list, we break down the top five workout channels for your fitness needs.
1) Fitness Blender: The most watched fitness channel on Youtube, Fitness Blender has over four million subscribers and has over 500 workout videos on its website. The channel is run by personal trainers Kelli and Daniel Segars who film the workouts in their garage in Seattle.
2) Live Exercise: An exercise channel that features exercises for the obese and those with limited mobility, LiveExercise is filmed live out of Boca Raton. The channel features over 30 types of exercises.
3) Jessamyn Stanley: If you are a big person looking for inspiration and motivation, this is the channel for you. Jessamyn Stanley is a plus size body positive yoga instructor whose aim is to empower women to embrace their bodies while pushing the limits.
4) Popsugar Fitness: With just over three million views, Popsugar offers workout tutorials, exercises and tips as well as cardio workouts enjoyed by celebrities and Victoria Secret models.
5) Men’s Health: Recipes, workout video, nutrition advice and more makes this channel a valuable resource for guys looking to shed a few and/or build muscle.