JetBlue Brings EatUp Café Fresh Food to Latin America and Caribbean
Starting this month, JetBlue will begin to offer fresh food on select Latin America and Caribbean routes for the very first time.
Popular on domestic long-haul flights, EatUp Café menu items are now available for purchase on international flights longer than four hours departing from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Additionally this month, the airline introduced three all-new EatUp snack boxes featuring refreshed, curated treats for all tastes
“We are always looking for new ways to push the envelope when it comes to serving food at 35,000 feet,” said Elizabeth Windram, vice president of marketing, JetBlue. “Imagine having a Mediterranean salad shaker on your way to Costa Rica. The Latin America and Caribbean regions account for one-third of our flying, so it’s only natural that we bring this fresh food offering to even more JetBlue customers.”
Bringing EatUp Café to More Latin America and Caribbean Routes
EatUp Café has been available on more than two dozen transcontinental routes from John F. Kennedy International Airport, Boston Logan International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Now, the airline is bringing its popular fresh food offering to more Latin America and Caribbean flights, providing customers with freshly-prepared meals on more than 70 domestic and international routes combined.
Current selections on the seasonal EatUp Café menu include:
- Chia Seed Pudding (a) – This superfood breakfast selection features chia seeds with Greek yogurt, gluten-free steel-cut oats, coconut milk and maple syrup, topped with fresh berries. (a) *Gluten free
- Mediterranean Salad Shaker – A JetBlue customer favorite, this dish shakes things up a notch with kale, red quinoa, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, chickpeas and feta cheese (packaged separately), topped off with a homemade tahini dressing made with only five ingredients: tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, agave and sea salt. *Gluten Free, Vegan Optional
- Turkey & Pepper Jack Sandwich – This hearty snack helps keeps hunger pangs away with sliced turkey breast, pepper jack cheese, arugula and sun-dried tomato aioli on a rustic baguette.
- Ham & Cheese Croissant – Customers can stay full at 35,000 feet with sliced ham and fontina cheese on a butter croissant, with a side of Dijon mustard.
- Cheese & Crackers – This tray features a delicious medley of four cheeses: aged cheddar, brie, dill Havarti and baby swiss with dried apricots, a honey stick and sea salt olive oil crackers.
Introducing Three New EatUp Snack Boxes
JetBlue’s new EatUp snack boxes – FuelUp, SavorUp and PartyUp – are now available for purchase onboard domestic and international flights longer than two hours. The refreshed options offer delicacies for the most discerning foodies, and feature a variety of curated brand-name treats, allowing customers to indulge in their choice of high protein, Mediterranean-inspired or easily shareable snacks. JetBlue will continue to offer its signature PickMeUp cheese tray in addition to the three new boxes.
The three new EatUp snack boxes include:
- FuelUp Protein Packed Snack Box – For those in need of an energy boost, this box offers protein-filled pairings with a chocolate sea-salt RXBAR bar, Wonderful roasted almonds, Field Trip jerky cracked pepper turkey stick, Old Wisconsin Natural Cut beef stick and Vacaville Fruit dried apricots & apples. *Gluten free
- SavorUp Mediterranean-Inspired Snack Box – For those dreaming of a Mediterranean getaway, this box offers two dips, two chips and more: TRU Flavors® traditional hummus dip, Kangaroo Brand® sea salt pita chips, TRU Flavors® roasted poblano cheddar bean dip with Greek yogurt, La Panzanella multi-grain crackers, DiBella blueberry-lemon biscotti and Mario herb & spice seasoned pitted snack olives. *Vegetarian, Kosher
- PartyUp Ready-to-Share Snack Box – These ready-to-share snacks are perfect for catching up on your favorite shows and blockbusters. The box features Pop’d Kerns® sea salt popcorn, Fig Newtons, Old Wisconsin Natural Cut® salami slices, Whisps® parmesan cheese crisps and M&M’s.
Products may not be available on all flights and product substitutions may take place. JetBlue only accepts credit cards, debit cards or Apple Pay onboard.