1 large lemon, cut in half slice one half and the rest squeezed
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Rinse fish fillet, season with seasoned salt and pepper. Set aside
3. In a large or large skillet heat oil over medium heat, until hot, and then add butter, garlic, thyme, paprika and oregano. Stir for about a minute
4. Pour in about 1/2 cup chicken broth , white pepper ,and about 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice, from freshly squeezed lemon. (Start with 1 teaspoon and adjust to taste. Lightly season sauce with salt if desired).
5. Add fish then brush with butter spice mixture.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: