For today's Sunday Lunch, we feature a simple and delicious parmesan and herb crusted fish recipe from Dietitian Debbie Dishes, which is sure to be a new addition to your weekly rotation of meals!
8 ounce fillet of white fish (or tilapia)
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1. Lay fish skin side down on a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, toss together the parmesan, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
3. In a second small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (~10 seconds).
4. Brush butter on the upright side of the fish. Sprinkle evenly with the parmesan and herb mixture.
5. Turn your broiler to high heat. Put fish on a broiler rack ~4-5″ under the flame. Let broil for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and fish has reached an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: