For today's Sunday Lunch, we feature a simple and delicious parmesan and herb crusted fish recipe from Dietitian Debbie Dishes, which is sure to be a new addition to your weekly rotation of meals!
8 ounce fillet of white fish (or tilapia)
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1. Lay fish skin side down on a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, toss together the parmesan, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
3. In a second small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (~10 seconds).
4. Brush butter on the upright side of the fish. Sprinkle evenly with the parmesan and herb mixture.
5. Turn your broiler to high heat. Put fish on a broiler rack ~4-5″ under the flame. Let broil for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and fish has reached an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.