1. In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, garlic and chili powder. Add in the chicken and toss to coat. Place in the fridge for 15-30 minutes, covered with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare the rice and beans.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the slasa verde and heavy cream. Set aside.
4. Heat the tortillas until pliable. Fill with rice, beans, chicken, and a sprinkle of colby jack cheese. Fold up both ends and roll tightly to close.
5. Place the burritos on a baking sheet and spoon the sauce over each one. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or we like to have the fillings all warm and then just stick the burritos under a broiler to melt the cheese.
6. Serve with pico de gallo, cilantro or even sour cream
Burritos can be frozen if you do not add sauce, and wrap the burritos individually in plastic wrap and foil then place in freezer bags for up to 3 months. To reheat freezer burritos, bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cooked through.