MoH: No truth to claims two-year-old tested positive for COVID-19
There's no truth to claims circulating on social media that a two-year-old has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the post, a nursery in Diego Martin remained opened despite orders by Government to remain close, and is now quarantined.
However, in a statement on Monday night, the Ministry of Health said this is fake news.
Members of the public are urged to refrain from sharing any false or misleading information about COVID-19.
For general information on COVID-19 and information specific to Trinidad and Tobago please visit the following pages:
Ministry of Health
• Ministry of Health Facebook: Ministry of Health-Trinidad and Tobago
• Ministry of Health Instagram: minhealthtt
• Ministry of Health Twitter: MoH_TT
• Ministry of Health Website: www.health.gov.tt
Ministry of Communications
• Ministry of Communications Facebook: ministryofcommunications & news.gov.tt
• Ministry of Communications Instagram: ministry_of_communications & news.gov.tt
• Ministry of Communications Twitter: minofcom_tt & newsgovtt
• Ministry of Communications Website: www.moc.gov.tt & www.news.gov.tt
For international updates and general information on COVID-19 please visit the following pages:
• World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.int
• Pan- American Health Organization (PAHO): www.paho.org
• Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov