National Security Ministry, Immigration offices to close for Carnival
Created : 5 February 2018
The offices of the Ministry of National Security located at 31-33 (Temple Court 1) and 52-60 (Temple Court 2), Abercromby Street in Port of Spain will closed on to the general public next Monday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 13 (Carnival Monday and Tuesday).
The Ministry issued the advisory on Monday, stating that in addition to the closure of the main offices, the following Immigration Offices (with the exception of ALL Port Operations in Trinidad and Tobago):
1. No. 67 Frederick Street, Port of Spain
2. No. 135 Henry Street, Port of Spain
3. Government Plaza, No. 3–9 Richmond Street, Port of Spain
4. No. 2 Knox Street, San Fernando
5. D’Marrie Hill, Guaico Main Road, Sangre Grande
6. 2-3 Gaston Street, Gaston Courts, Chaguanas
7. 14 Richardson Street, Point Fortin
8. Agricola Credit Union Building, Plymouth Road, Scarborough, Tobago
Official business will resume at the above locations on Wednesday, February 14.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: