Royal Caribbean looking for someone to travel and post to Instagram
Royal Caribbean UK and Ireland is offering a dream job for anyone who loves to travel and post content on Instagram.
The Royal Caribbean’s Shore Explorer Apprentice-Ship will take place over three weeks during Summer.
According to the job description, a typical day will see the winning candidate challenging what a ‘typical day’ is.
"Working closely with our official Instagrammer-in-Chief, Russ Francis, you will become a content curator and capturer of all things extraordinary. You will be tasked with testing and capturing on-land experiences that our customers might want the chance to do whilst on holiday with us," the company says.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for sharing their extraordinary experiences on a daily basis on Instagram and their insights will help to inspire the Royal Caribbean shore excursion programme from 2019 onwards.
To qualify for the job, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Use of Instagram on a daily basis (with extensive knowledge of all filters, editing, video content/Stories and IGTV)
- Ability to take stunning photos and videos (Instagram stories) that capture the essence of an extraordinary experience, inspiring others
- Willingness to travel
- Unyielding hunger for amazing experiences and daredevil nature – must be willing to try new things
- Must be proficient on social media
- Must be available to travel for three consecutive weeks from May-August 2019
Candidates will receive a cheque for £6,000 upon completion of the three-week trip.
Destinations to be visited are:
- Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas
- Seward, Alaska
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Stavanger, Norway
- Dubai, UAE
- Osaka, Japan
The application period runs from February 4 to March 1 and the competition is restricted to UK and Ireland residents.
For instructions to apply, visit here.