Rumour Has It: Inter firm over Barca target Lautaro
Inter striker Lautaro Martinez.
Lautaro Martinez has been tipped to make the move to Camp Nou.
The Inter forward is at the top of Barcelona's list of targets as the Spanish giants eye a long-term replacement for veteran Luis Suarez.
But Inter are not making things easy for Barca.
TOP STORY – INTER NOT BUDGING OVER MARTINEZ
Inter are standing firm over Barcelona target Lautaro Martinez, according to Sky Sport Italia.
LaLiga champions Barca are determined to sign the Argentina forward but Inter are unwilling to budge on their demands – either pay his €111million release clause or splash €90-95m plus a player chosen by the Serie A club.
The same network claims Inter loanee Alexis Sanchez could renew his loan deal from Manchester United.
- Inter are interested in Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi reports Calciomercato. Achraf, who has spent the past two seasons on loan at Dortmund, has been linked with the likes of Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), and others. Inter are admirers of the Morocco international but remain some way off luring him to Milan.
- The Times says Chelsea are prepared to sell star midfielder N'Golo Kante to raise funds for extra transfers. Madrid are thought to be keen on the Frenchman as Chelsea look to sign Leicester City full-back Ben Chilwell and Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz.
- Napoli have reached a "total agreement" with Lille for defender Gabriel Magalhaes, says Footmercato. The Brazilian centre-back has also been linked to Everton and Tottenham.
- Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports Fiorentina are battling Milan and Everton for outgoing PSG defender Thiago Silva, who is a free agent.
- Milan have been mooted as the most likely destination for Naby Keita as Liverpool consider selling the former RB Leipzig midfielder, according to Milan Live.
- David Alaba to leave Bayern Munich? The Telegraph claims the Bundesliga champions are open to a sale, alerting the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City, United, and PSG.