Take your crew to Barbados Cropover with #nocrewleftbehind promotion
Trinis jumping up during Trinidad's Carnival events have the chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Barbados Cropover later this year.
Barbadian ambassador and singer Nikita and Marketing Officer of Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc (BTMI), Gloria Carter, said it's as easy as sharing a photo to social media with the hashtag #nocrewleftbehind:
Here's how to enter:
2. Look out for Bajan ambassadors Nikita, Peter Ram, Rupee, Alison Hinds or Marsville, and take a selfie with them.
3. Post to Instagram and Facebook including the hashtags #NocrewleftbehindTrinidad and #cropover2018.
4. Get your friends to like your Instagram/Facebook photos and vote on their platform. The photos with the most likes can win!
(Note: Only Trinidad and Tobago residents can enter in this contest. Private and Business accounts can not enter this contest. Winners will be selected by random selection on 8th Feb 2018.)
Trinbagonians can win an expense paid trip to Crop Over 2018 in beautiful Barbados. Each winner will bring a crew of four along for this awesome experience.
Other prizes include:
- Two premium event passes for 2 persons
- Free Transfers to from Premium events in the NCLB party van and the chance to hang with Barbados soca artist at various events
- Receive signed autographed collateral from BTMI's artist and VIP CREW Experience.
Entrants will be automatically entered into the Follow and WIN contest once they have followed any of #NoCrewLeftBehind social media pages.