Temporary traffic diversions on Golconda Interchange this weekend
National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO) and the Ministry of Works and Transport (MOWT) together with its agent Junior Sammy Construction Limited (JSCL) has advised of a proposed temporary adjustment in the traffic arrangement at Golconda Interchange from 6:00 am on Saturday 19 May to 6:00 pm on Sunday 20 May.
This proposed change is necessary to facilitate the execution of works on the southbound lanes of the highway as part of the on-going completion on the Solomon Hochoy Highway Extension to Point Fortin Project.
Motorists are advised that:
- South Bound traffic to Debe will be diverted at the Golconda Interchange.
- South Bound traffic can exit at the Golconda Interchange and proceed either east or west along the Golconda Interchange ramp to Golconda link road.
- Traffic along the Golconda link Road will not be allowed to access the ramp to the south bound lane to Debe.
Motorists are also advised to:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional sign.
- Be aware of barriers at the Golconda Interchange.
- Comply with any instructions from Police Offices on site to facilitate the flow of traffic in an orderly manner.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free:
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/GetALoop
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on the App Store: http://bit.ly/GetiLoop