Traffic alert: Road works along the Churchill Roosevelt H'wy
Drivers are advised of road traffic repairs being carried out along the Churchill Roosevelt Highway (CRH) from January 28-February 28, 2019.
In a statement, the Ministry of Works and Transport said the road rehabilitation works will take place along the CRH (Westbound) between the Piarco Intersection and Trincity Central Road Intersection from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Motorists are advised to:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanked the public for its continued cooperation.
For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.