Traffic alert: Weekend roadworks at Broadway intersection, POS
The Ministry of Works and Transport (MOWT) is advising members of the travelling public of a temporary traffic disruption along the Broadway intersection between the Port of Spain Museum and the PTSC Main building.
The disruption is expected to occur between the hours of 8 pm to 4 am from Friday to Sunday.
This is necessary in order to facilitate the construction of a Concrete Box Culvert and Road Rehabilitation Works.
Motorists are therefore advised to comply with the following:
- Please proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Please comply with instructions from police officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Please be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Please drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) services
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
For further information, visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE unit at 638-2350.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free:
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/GetALoop
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on the App Store: http://bit.ly/GetiLoop