Traffic alert: Road works in Diego Martin
Drivers are advised of roadworks along Sierra Leone Road, Diego Martin, from July 2-16, 2018, from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am.
In a statement issued Tuesday, the Ministry of Works and Transport said the temporary traffic disruption will take place from the Diego Martin Main Road to Morne Coco Road.
The Ministry said this is necessary in order to facilitate road rehabilitation works which are expected to commence begin from July 2, 2018.
Hours of work are as follows:
- 9:00 pm to 4:00 am: Milling and paving works
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from police officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation.
For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free:
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/GetALoop
Download the Loop News Caribbean app on the App Store: http://bit.ly/GetiLoop