Traffic alert: Traffic disruption along Solomon Hochoy Highway
Created : 29 August 2018
The Ministry of Works and Transport is advising the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Solomon Hochoy Highway-South Bound, in the vicinity of Gasparillo Bypass and the Brian Lara Stadium Access Route.
It says this has become necessary in order to facilitate road rehabilitation and stabilization works which will begin on Thursday and end on Sunday between the hours of 9pm and 5am.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
1) Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
2) Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
3) Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
4) Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
5) Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
For further information, persons are asked to visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: