Traffic disruption continues due to road works on St Lucien Road
Created : 1 February 2019
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along St. Lucien Road (Eastbound) from the Farmers Market to KFC, Diego Martin from Tuesday to Saturday between the hours of 8 pm and 4 am to facilitate road rehabilitation works.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
For further information, visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2310/631-4053.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: