Sunday 9 December, 2018

Trinidad and Tobago Weather: Take your umbrellas just in case

Here's a look at the weather for Trinidad and Tobago. 

Partly cloudy conditions with the medium chance (40%) of light to moderate daytime showers in a few areas. Tonight will be cloudy periods with a medium chance (60%) of showers. 

 

Seas

Seas are normal to moderate with waves 2 to 2.5 metres in open waters and near one metre in sheltered areas.  

 

Temperature 

Trinidad: 31C (max)

Tobago: 31C (max) 

 

 

Tides 

Trinidad 

High: 1:19 am, 12:36 pm

Low: 6:33 am, 7:37 pm

 

Tobago

High: 1:37 am, 1:13 pm

Low: 7:12 am, 7:57 pm

Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: