Tuesday 17 September, 2019

Trinidad and Tobago’s weather: Hot and sunny conditions over most area

Here's a look at today's weather, courtesy the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service.

Trinidad and Tobago

Predominantly hot and sunny conditions over most areas, with the 60% (medium) chance of one or two showers in a few areas. There is the 40% chance of the odd heavier shower or thunderstorm over western areas of Trinidad during the early to mid-afternoon. Tonight will be clear and warm. Gusty winds, street and flash flooding may occur in heavy showers and thunderstorms.

Seas

Seas are slight to moderate with waves up to 1.5 metres in open waters and near calm in sheltered areas.

Temperature

Trinidad: 33℃

Tobago:  32℃

Tides                                                                                       

Trinidad

High: 8:51 am, 8:57 pm

Low: 2:51 am, 2:24 pm

Tobago

High: 9:00 am, 9:05 pm

Low: 2:51 am, 2:30 pm

Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: