Vacancy: Trend Media seeks Commercial Content Executive
Trend Media Group is the Caribbean's leading digital media sales house.
We are looking for a young and vibrant personality to join our commercial content team.
The prospect candidate will have a passion for telling stories along with an unprecedented appreciation for data and analytics.
The candidate will also hold an appreciation for editorial writing, social media management, content curation, and multimedia content creation e.g. GIFs, memes, blogs etc.
If successful, the candidate will report into the Country Manager Trend Media Trinidad, and form part of a regional Caribbean team focused on delivering strong campaigns that add value to a business’s bottom line.
Trend Media’s business portfolio is extensive and includes clients from various industries and business sectors. In consideration of this, a willing attitude towards continued learning and a resilient personality are desired.
TASKS & DAY TO DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Assist the Commercial Content Team in managing all aspects of clients’ online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook and Twitter
- Manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers and copywriters
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media
- Work with the Commercial Content Team to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the fields of Communication, Marketing, or Project Management
- A strong editorial background that includes digital experience
- Excellent writing skills, with the capability to produce compelling, original copy in a variety of styles
- Impeccable editing skills with a sharp eye for evaluating accuracy and legal issues.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Keen insights into online consumer behavior
- Interest in popular culture, trends, topical issues
- Ability to meet tight deadlines; work under pressure without sacrificing accuracy.
- Independent thinker
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, desirable
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proven track record in a similar role – preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital industry
- Knowledge of the latest SEO updates
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms
- Video editing experience would be a bonus but not a necessity
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
Interested applicants, please send CV’s to Natalia.Guppy@digicelgroup.com.