Vacancy: Trend Media is seeking an Ad Ops Executive (Temp)
Trend Media Group is the Caribbean's leading digital media sales house.
We are looking for a young and vibrant personality to join our ad operations team for a four-month period.
The Ad Operations (Ad Ops) Executive will have responsibility for supporting the media operations team in the execution of campaigns, reporting and general advertising operations duties utilising a selection of ad trafficking platforms and systems.
The Ad Ops Executive will work cross-functionally with teams based in Trinidad, Jamaica and other Southern Hub markets including Content, Creative, Product Development, MIS, Sales, Finance, VAS, Technology and NewCom.
TASKS & DAY TO DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Support the Account Managers in the development of campaign strategy.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, content, creative and technical teams towards the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions.
- Assign and monitor campaign tasks/tickets based on workflows to supporting teams.
- Manage all assigned live campaigns.
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the client and sales team and ensure that campaigns are achieving an appropriate return on investment in line with campaign goals.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the account managers.
- Prepare End of Month/Campaign Reports for account manager.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports as needed.
- Manage communications and campaigns for partner agencies.
- Providing real-time campaign crisis resolution and support for account managers and their respective accounts.
- Complete projects as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Analytics, Advertising/Marketing (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Familiarity with commercial ad serving systems including DFP would be an assist
- High attention to detail with superior organisational skills and ability to prioritise and focus
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Product Suite: Excel, Word and PPT
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and interest in, online advertising
- Basic understanding of Telco and Digital marketing environment
- Excellent time management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and highly detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross-functional company environment
Interested applicants, please send CV’s to email@example.com