WASA reopens Princes Town service centre
The Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) will be reopening its Customer Service Centre at King Street, Princes Town, effective today (Tuesday).
It will open between the hours of 8 am to 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
WASA noted that to date, eight centres were reopened to accept payments only for rates and other services.
The following centres were previously reopened:
• Head Office, St. Joseph
• Kew Place, Port of Spain
• Mon Chagrin Street, San Fernando
• Market Street, Chaguanas
• River Street, Sangre Grande
• Guapo Road, Point Fortin
• Crooks River, Scarborough, Tobago
Customers are reminded that the following measures that will be in place to ensure the safety of employees and customers:
• A face mask must be worn by anyone entering the Centres.
• Hands must be washed at the sinks provided with soap and water before entering.
• Social distancing guidelines must be observed within and immediately outside the Centres.
• Persons displaying flu-like symptoms and/or with high body temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
The Authority further advised that bill payments can also be made via its Online Payment Portal at: www.wasa.gov.tt or the WASA Services App available via Google or Apple Play Stores; any Commercial Bank; Western Union; or Sure Pay.
Commercial customers are advised that there are
cheque deposit boxes at each of the above-mentioned centres, available for the payment of bills.
Customers in need of assistance with respect to applications for Clearance Certificates, e-Bills, Billing Queries or new service applications are advised to emails: firstname.lastname@example.org