National Security Ministry reminds of resumption of Passport services
The Ministry of National Security is reminding members of the public who missed their passport appointments during the stay-at-home period from March to May that they will be accommodated during the period June 15 to August 28.
This will occur utilising a daily alphabetical system at all passport offices as follows:
- Mondays: Persons with surnames starting with the letters A to D
- Tuesdays: Persons with surnames starting with the letters E to K
- Wednesdays: Persons with surnames starting with the letters L to Q
- Thursdays: Persons with surnames starting with the letters R to T
- Fridays: Persons with surnames starting with the letters U to Z
This only applies to people who missed their passport appointments during the period March 31 to June 05.
The individuals are advised to visit the Immigration office most convenient to them, with all the required documentation to apply for a passport. A list of all required documents can be found at https://www.ttpassport.info/faq).
Applicants must produce their appointment reference number in order to be accommodated under the temporary system. Those not in possession of all the required documents when they visit Immigration offices will be directed to schedule a new appointment.
People with queries related to passport services can contact the Immigration Division via email at firstname.lastname@example.org